Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Spring Cleaning

I know it's almost Summer, but with work and everything I've been trying to get done, I've put off my
Spring cleaning. Well, now I have a month of no work and no excuses. So, it's time to get busy and get this house sparkling. How long it will stay that way? With two kids and a husband, who knows, but at least I'll feel better about my house and I can rid it of all the Winter germs :)

To help me out, I created an extensive Spring Cleaning List. It's a little intimidating, but I know it will help me stay on task if I can cross completed tasks off my list. I tried to include everything I want to do. I'm including a picture at the end of this post, if you would like to check it out.

Well, I better get going. The sooner I start, the sooner I finish and can move on to more fun things like painting and decorating.

Wish me luck!
Bonnie :)

Spring Cleaning List

No comments:

Post a Comment